Thursday, January 11, 2007;

Today I missed my first lesson.. Not because I overslept.. It's because I set wrong alarm.. Zzz.. 745am set until 745PM.. In the end woke up at 9am.. Don't want go school already.. Zzz.. Then today my visual basic test can fail already.. don't even know how to do.. Need to ask my friend at the back..

Well.. I started to think that I always tend to regret the things that I've done.. Or should I said not done..? For I scare failure.. Think so..? And now I'm so confuse.. But I can't do anything about it.. I think.. I have to focus on my studies now baz.. Cause I think.. I'm going to flunk my modules very soon.. Haiz..




LOVEmeTWICE 10:49 PM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007