I WAN WATCH MOVIE..! My Death Note II I haven't watch okie.. T.T Not I don't want watch.. No time.. My Digital Electronics Project Presentation finish already.. Left HTML.. Japanese stage play..? (think so) Visual Basic.. and Creativity Thinking.. Graphics Design coming soon.. And so does the "test" of Digital Eletronics Project too.. I don't want to sabotage Pu Wei.. ='( I WANT STUDY HARD HARD..!!!
Well well.. Next week got test too.. Graphic Design and HTML de.. I haven't study okie.. Somemore still got work.. Next week also.. I DON'T WANT WORK.. Tomorrow I reach working place I will call Jolin.. I SWEAR.. I DON'T WANT WORK ON WEEKDAYS.. Weekend work 1 day can already..=/
New movie coming out soon.. Got one M18 movie wOr.. Feast.. I WANT WATCH..!!! Who to call wOr..? Haha.. Horror horror de.. =b Anyway.. Don't think have the time to watch too.. Zzz..
Just came back home.. Very tired.. *Go wash up le* =b