Sunday, January 28, 2007;

Do I wake up so early today? NO!!! I haven't sleep.. =x

I'm having my Japanese written test on Monday.. And I haven't study.. Frankly speaking.. I'm not very good at it.. Same as others.. It's just that I know how to read better than them ONLY.. But what's important in exam is what you write.. So what I know is also useless.. Zzz..

I haven't start doing my Storyboard.. Or should I say my team mate start le.. I never even help them.. To them I may be a slacker.. But I'm not.. They find it hard approaching me izzit..? I find it hard talking to them.. Sometimes I talk to them.. They don't even bother about me.. What for I care so much about the project.. Even though I really want to help.. Cause I hate letting people do all the work.. But they seems to not thinking me as that kind of people..

They never put themselves in MY shoes when I always put mine on them.. Trying to know what are they thinking.. They might said I never.. But I DID and I compromise with them.. They just won't appreciate it.. What can I do.. To look more like a slacker to them..? Make them feels that I did nothing for the project..? Even though I've already tried..? Just like Digital Electronics Project.. I help and no one appreciate.. Do they know the feeling of being hurt..? No isn't it..? They are too fortunate living in this world.. Although good and bad things occur in different ways..

Oh my god.. Why am i always write my blog like this.. At first write until so happy.. Slowly right until so angry like that.. Zzz.. Must change my habit already..

I REALLY REALLY HOPE TO WRITE A HAPPY POST JUST ONCE.. Something that happen on a particular day okie.. Ever since I came poly nothing good happen.. GOD BLESS..




LOVEmeTWICE 6:27 AM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007