Tuesday, January 23, 2007;

Lolx.. Nice title right.. My toenail was broken yesterday for no reasons.. T.T It's beem almost 10 years plus since it last broken.. =x

Anyway.. Finally not so stress as last week already.. Now I left HTML haven do.. Visual Basic has done.. But by Feng.. Need learn okie.. If not get 0 marks.. -.-

My HTML webby looks ugly to me.. Really.. No standard like that.. I only like my pictures inside..

Well.. Next Monday I'm having my japanese written test..! Then Friday data comm lab test.. And soon.. Common test for digital electronics coming soon.. Then MY EXAMS TOO!!! I scare my data comm will fail.. ONLI THAT OK.. Cause need to memorise.. I don't like.. T.T

My mood still not so good.. Don't know why.. Izzit PMS..? LOLX.. No wOr.. But feeling so tired lahz.. As pale as ghost.. Zzz.. Die earlier the better.. =D Kekez.. Stop here.. =x




LOVEmeTWICE 6:23 PM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007