Today I went to a temple at Payar Lebar to 还太岁。With yoong yoong, li mei, mum, sister, josephine aunty and her daughter shu hui which is my childhood friend too.. =x
Anyway.. Was a smooth journey.. Lolx.. After that me and my two buddies went back to causeway point.. The past was so memorable.. We started to do things that we did last time.. LOLX..
As you can see.. Time has changed.. Just now got security come scold us sia.. At causeway point 6th floor.. Zzz.. But NEVERMIND.. After that we went to the arcade to play bishi bashi.. Well.. We were sooooooooooo lame.. Zzz..
After that we went to pasar malam and yoong need to go meet her mum for movie.. Then left me and li mei.. We went to buy food and we walk home.. So long no talk already.. We talks lots of craps.. =x Anyway.. Walk home very tired de OKIE.. But nevermind.. Lazy take bus also..
After I came back home.. I log in maple to transfer my items.. Using my desktop and my laptop.. Until my sister came back.. Sianz lor.. That girl lots of craps.. Say what brother come back cannot play liao.. So crappy.. T.T
Today my rabbit 花仔 leg very pain lor.. She so pain until cannot walk.. Even grooming need one hand on the floor.. Another to groom.. Normally use both hands de.. Then I see what's happen to her.. Her leg got alot of dirty stuff on it.. All stuck into her flesh.. T.T Poor her okie..
But now okok le.. Hope so lahz.. If not I won't be here using computer and chat chat le.. Kekez.. Stop here..