Friday, February 9, 2007;

Yesterday staying at Pu Wei house until 6am plus.. The whole night my stomach is soooooo pain okie.. I also don't know why.. The intestine keep fighting among themselves.. That's what I felt always..!!!

After I came back home.. I play maple until 9am plus.. Cause hair wet wet de.. Cannot sleep first.. Then now just woke up not long.. =x

Today getting o level results.. My di get 31 points.. T.T Don't know how he study de.. (By the way.. Is gan di di.. ) Sad for him.. I thought he will come my poly study de.. Just hope he will re-take o lvl baz..

And hor..!!! This year many new course OKIE..!? I WAN SCIENCE COURSE..!!! Sad case okie.. 20 points to get in this year.. Last year like shiit.. Cut-Off point all so high.. Bully me.. In the end I at this stupid course.. I wanna quit.. T.T

Boring day today.. Sianz.. Zzz..




LOVEmeTWICE 4:02 PM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007