Tuesday, February 6, 2007;

Now then I know I'm a hateful detest by many people.. How I wish I can end my life right at this moment.. Knowing me is a very unlucky thing to everyone..

Cause I'm sucks.. I'm an Ah Lian.. I'm cold-blooded.. I'm petty.. I've attitude problem.. I like to scold people.. I'm a bitch.. A whore.. A jinx.. A moron.. A fucker.. What else..? What not call me a prostitute too..?

I like to fuck around at Geylang.. Like to make myself looks cheap.. Loves money.. Materialistic girl.. Anymore bad things to say about me..? Just come on and say.. I'm so cheap now.. I don't care what others think about me now.. Really..

Suicide..? Nono.. Tried to cut my wrist before.. Ate lots of panadol before.. Still got what..? Forgotten.. I should try jumping off the MRT track.. Since to everyone I'm so fucking ASS.. Die can solve any problem.. That's good alright..

You can go anywhere you want.. Haunt those that treat me so badly last time.. I want to be an evil ghost.. I want everyone to regret what they think about me.. Who do you think you are..? Oh ya.. A GOD.. I'm just a little ant running away from people..

GOD always thinks that they are right.. And GOD always don't do things wrong.. So you are the GOD right.. GOD create life and can end the life of living things.. And GOD wanted me to die right away.. HOW? I have to grant GOD wish.. RIGHT..!?

Thanks to everyone that have been treating SO GOOD last time.. I really APPRECIATE it..




LOVEmeTWICE 10:29 PM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007