Saturday, March 17, 2007;

Today I woke up late.. I late for work for about 2 minutes.. LOLX.. I'm so tired today.. During lunch hour.. I was there blur blur.. Abit giddy.. Cannot do anything.. Especially after eating Soup Spoon.. >.< Think the ghost of the supervisor of that restaurant put some spell on my soup.. LOLX.. Kidding..

Today is Pei Yi last day of work.. I'm so sad OKIE.. LOLX.. Just now think of a lot of things to write.. Now come back don't know what to write le.. >.<

Nowadays a lot of wierd customers.. Make me and my colleages very pek cek.. >.<

Today all the chef go home early.. Bernard gave me the key to lock the restaurant.. Left the waitress there.. Then we slowly do our things lor.. And we keep eat eat eat.. LOLX..

After finish work.. I went home with Wen Si.. I'm too tired until I sleep in the train.. Then so fast reach Khatib and Wen Si say bye bye to me.. Then I continue to sleep lor.. Almost overslept and miss my station.. >.<

Then after I reached home.. My mum chats with me.. Haiz.. She alone whole day and no one talks to her until I came back.. Poor mum.. >.<

It's time to change blogskin le hor.. SOON.. Testing on a new blog skin now.. =)




LOVEmeTWICE 1:27 AM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007