Tuesday, May 8, 2007;

I hardly slept last night..

Less than 3 hours.. >.<

Projects and assignments are stacking up fast..

I'm dying arhz~~~~~

I'm getting lazier day by day..

Not interested in study..

Not interested in games..

EVEN MY MAPLE!!! T.T

I miss my ex-guild members!!!

MY DOL~~

Gary DI~~~

Getting so tired in life..

I'm always thinking this way.. XD

Anyway..

I've recover from my sickness..

FINALLY isn't it..

Hahaha..

Went to Wee Neng house today to do the OS Module..

In the end I went there to slack..

Eat.. Talk.. Sleep is what I do there just now.. XD

I get to ask Wee Neng to scan the neoprint inside the computer..

Hope to get it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..

Can't wait to put it in my friendster..

And post it in my blog!!!

Hahaha!!!

Anyway.. .. .. ..

laLaLA~~~ =X




LOVEmeTWICE 11:35 PM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007