Saturday, July 21, 2007;

I want to watch many movies OKIE..

List Of Movies I Wanted To Watch:

Vacancy
Black Sheep
Sugar And Spice
Captivity
Knocked Up
Distrubia
Skinwalkers
Secret
881

Most are thriller and horror..

And I LOVE IT!!! XD

Sugar & Spice and Secret are romance..

Secret is acted by Jay Chou!!!

That's makes me more wanting to watch it!!!

881 is a Singapore movie..

Actually I don't wanna support it..

But my Uncle inside the movie.. >.<

Have to show him some support..

Hahaha..

BUT..

Projects are due-ing SOON..

Tests and exams are coming too!!!

Role-play makes me MAD..

Presentation makes me CRAZY..

I NEED TO WATCH MOVIE!!!

ANYONE??? XD




LOVEmeTWICE 10:58 PM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007