Thursday, July 12, 2007;

Yesterday went to watch Harry Potter with dAr dAr..

The storyline is sucks..

They cut too many scenes from the book..

Not worth watching unless you guys wanna watch the effects of it..

Today went to eat Sakae Dinner Buffet with dAr dAr..

Sudden craving for sushi..

Eat till I almost vomit..

And dAr dAr don't admit I eat as much as him!!!

He kept saying that he eat a lot more than me..

But he's a guy OKIE..

LALALA~~~~

Anyway..

Feel like taking Japanese Language on the next semester as a optional elective..

But I think you have to pay extra fees for it..

I want the certificate!!!

So that I can find job easily..

Be a tour guide or translater is not a bad idea anyway..

LOLX..

Just think a little bit too far away from reality.. XD

Projects keep piling up and I did nothing..

Wanted to do but I keep sleeping so early..

Like 9 plus or so..

Isn't that early!?!?!?

And I'm unable to do my projects due to me being a "pig" now..

HELP ME!!! T.T

Now is 11 plus and I'm forcing myself not to let the sleep demon come near me..

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! >.<

God Bless Me Please For I Love You So Much.. XD

LAME!!! =/




LOVEmeTWICE 11:06 PM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007