Wednesday, August 8, 2007;

I WANT TAKE BASIC THEORY TEST!!!

dAr dAr having the test now..

Wish him GOOD LUCK..

If not he always thinks that my mouth stink and like to curse him..

Hahaha..

I wanted to take too..

But I lazy to go down and register..

AND AND AND!!!

I've finish my COMMON TEST!!!

Finally can slack..

So happy OKIE..

AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS SUCKS BIG TIME..

Today's paper cannot make it lahz..

I think that yesterday Electronic Communication was much more easier OKIE..

Tomorrow's National Day!!!

Happy Birthday SINGAPORE!!! XD

dAr dAr just called and say he pass his Basic Theory Test!!!

See see see..

Got my BLESSING is different de..

Hahaha..

After failing twice and pass this time.. XD

Kidding.. >.<

Stop here le!!! =D




LOVEmeTWICE 6:50 PM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007