Saturday, August 25, 2007;

Finally!!!

After don't know how long..

I've change my blogskin!!!

Please comment about it..

I did edit some of it.. OOPX! >.<

Monday having maths paper..

Haven't study..

Don't know where to start from..

Don't want to study alone..

So today didn't touch the book at all..

Hope tomorrow got people teach me the whole book..

I seriously don't know how to do my maths..

Don't know why still can get B+ for common test..

Lecturer mark wrongly.. -.-

OKIE!!!

Good luck to my friends who are taking exams with me..

Study hard!!!

Play hard too!!! XD




LOVEmeTWICE 7:53 PM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007