Yesterday bought some clothes..
Pay for my sister too..
In the end everything cost about 300 bucks..
Heart pain lahz..
But the clothes so nice okie..
For my kinda taste lahz..
But not to others.. XD
Anyway..
Yesterday got my result..
I didn't know so fast got it until I online..
My 2 not-so-freshies ask me about my result..
I was like, 'Huh? Results come out le mehz?'
They say ya and ask me whether Year 2 is easy anot..
I say I sure CMI..
Due to my Maths and Comm Skills..
Especially Maths..
You guys won't know how I did badly for my Maths during exams..
Got 4 question right?
If not wrong..
2 question I totally leave blank..
The rest don't even know how to do..
Just tikam tikam..
I was like so scare lahz..
Don't even dare see my result..
Hand keep trembling when clicking that stupid mouse of mine..
Just bought one recently.. XD
Anyway..
When I saw the results..
I'm so shock lahz..
No Ds..
Maths C+ Comm Skill C..
And I've got 3As!!!
Didn't expect it..
Really so shock to have so many As..
Cause I'm always slack like hell..
And I thought that after having a boyfriend my result will go down..
Cause just don't feel like studying..
I know other classmates got more As lahz..
But I'm satisfied with mine already..
Really don't ask for much.. XD
GPA 2.744..
Improve OKIE..!!!
By 0.2 baz.. >.<
So happy!!!
Luckily I cut down myself from playing Maple..
If not my result will keep deproving.. >.<
dAr dAr also improve lahz..
2.9 something..
Better than me!!!
I must get better result to win him!!!
HAHA.. Kidding.. >.<
My result slip: