Wednesday, October 31, 2007;

Today we had our exchange program with the Japanese..
Seriously..
They are not as "good" looking as I expected..
BUT!!! I saw a guy that is SOOOOOOO KAWAII!!!!!!!!
Too bad is not from my group..
Is Wen Bin's group..
Actually got the chance to talk to him and get his name..
But just LAZY to approach.. LOLX!!!
But not bad lahz..
I got a shy shy boy in my group also not bad looking..
Very kawaii too..
If he were to style himself lahz..
He look so DAMN INNOCENT lahz..
Give us namecard also will shiver..
OMG.. SO CUTE LOR.. >.<
Too bad I've forgotten to bring my camera along..
If not I sure take alot of photos and put on blog!!!
Did managed to take 2 groups photo of the whole Japanese group lahz..







If you guys can see the photo clearly..
The first photo got a guy wearing the black tie and white shirt de..
That guy is the cute guy lahz!!!
So kawaii lor..
Wahahahaaaaaa.....

Oh ya..
Before we end the day..
We exchange our namecard..
Then my partner Mai take photos with me..
And Mai and Mami gave me sweet from Japan.. 0.o
Mami is call 真実 lahz..
I know Mami sounds funny in Singapore..
The shy shy boy name is call Kouhei aka 幸平..
Sounds like my Ryohei name..
Both cute cute shy shy de.. LOLX!!!
Anyway..
Then Mai is call 舞..
Still the another 2 girls name Mayumi and Juri..
Another 2 guy name Koujirou and Masai..
By the way..
I took photos of the sweets lahz..
But it's DAMN BLUR lahz..


Sweets by 舞 0.o


Sweets by 真実 0.o



Mai got my house address..
And all of them got my email address.. -.-
But I don't think they will email me de lahz..
If got good lahz..
Then I will have Japanese friend le..
Next time go Japan will have FOC place to stay.. XD
They from Hamamatsu Higashi High School..
Mai address also Hamamatsu blah blah blah de..
So I presume that place is call Hamamatsu..? >.<


I just now FINALLY get my DEAD toenail out..
DAMN digusting lahz..
Tomorrow I'm going to school to disturb Wee Neng with my NAKED nail..
WAHAHAHAHAHA......
TADAAAAA!!!!!!






a random photo of uncle kwek!!! XD





LOVEmeTWICE 10:40 PM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007