Tuesday, November 20, 2007;

Feel so frustrated now..
For many things..
Sometimes some thing just can't say it out to anyone..
And yet people don't even bother to care how I feel..
I just need you guys to respect any decisions that I made..
Is that any wrong?
If you guys really want me to be happy..
Shouldn't be giving attitude and cold towards me..
It's seems like girls having mood swing during menstruation..
This only make me more hurt and not helping me at all..
Even my closest kin..
Make me utterly disappointed..
Can't they just feel happy when I happy?
And not unhappy when I'm happy?
Can't they?
Sigh~*




LOVEmeTWICE 9:33 PM

``profile



sandy
nanyangpolytechnic
virgo
30thaugust1988

``adores

family
friends
japan
yellow
chocolate



``wishes

clothes
shoes
job
money
desktop
scanner
external.harddisk
dye hair!



``tagboard





``links

``archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007