I'm just a piece of shit only..
To everyone right..
I'm detestable..
I know why I love yellow so much and yet my feeling is so blue always..
I always try to be cheerful in front of others..
Some see it and some don't..
And yet I try to smile in front of them even though I know they don't like me..
I smile with my bottom of my heart..
But why am I being treated like this?
I think I really owe everyone in my previous life..
My heart is always blue..
Why must I always force myself with all those smiles?
And yet what I got from them is just cold shoulder..
One of my friend said that I'm always cheerful in front of him..
I think know that I am one..
I only try to be the best and want everyone to be happy around me regardless of me being upset or what..
I admit I'm a very emotional person..
But is that wrong?
Doesn't mean one mistake and you can just give me a death sentence right?
Moreover is just becuse of my expressions given to you people..
Why..
Why am I always crying at home..
I don't want anyone to worry me..
I just want them to understand me..
Doesn't mean you guys don't have any problem means I have none too..
Why can't everyone just get it?
I'm feeling myself so sucks..
I just need people to care for me..
I'm an attention seeker okie?
I seek attention from everyone around me..
Just wanted them to look and me..
Or even ask me "How are you?" or even a "How's your day today?"
Is that very difficult a thing to do?
I'm a very sensitive person..
Stop treating me like this everyone..
I really gonna collapse soon..
Real soon..
You guys are really cruel..
Once I'm gone you guys will be happy isn't it?